- Saul Alexander Gallery “Valley of the Moon Exhibit” July 2012
- Alchemy Gallery “ Charleston in Winter Exhibit” Dec-Jan 2011-12
- Earth Fare “Horses” Charleston St May-June 2011
- Saul Alexander Gallery “Whimsical Charleston” April 2010
- Earth Fare, “Charleston Lights,” Charleston, SC, November 2009.
- Earth Fare, “New Work,” Charleston, SC, October 2008.
- Art Walk 49 Broad Street “City Lights and Winter” Oct 2010
- Piccolo Spoleto Festival Exhibition, Charleston Sc Summer 2012
- (The Fish)
- Piccolo Spoleto Festival Exhibition, Charleston Sc Summer 2010
- (City Lights)
- Isabel Percy West Gallery at California College of the Arts, “On One Condition,” Oakland, CA, October 2008.
- Piccolo Spoleto Festival Exhibition, Charleston, SC, Summer 2007 (The Mermaid)
- Charleston Visitors Center (The Mermaid) May and June 2007
- Maritime Wharf Building at Fort Mason, “New Student Work,” San Francisco, Winter, Spring, Summer & Fall, 2006.
- SomArts, “Big Deal,” San Francisco, Fall 2005. “The Ship and the Sea”
- Bachelor of Arts, University of North Carolina at Wilmington, 1997
- Ceramic Workshops, City College of San Francisco, 2005-06.
- Ceramic Sculpture Classes, City College of San Francisco 2005-2006
- Stained glass Workshops, City College of San Francisco 2005-2006
- Painting and Ceramics, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 1995.
- Design classes 1994 (University of Wyoming)
- (Spent a year traveling the nation for Crayola Crayons 100th birthday tour. Taught kids across the nation how to use Crayola art products)